Re: Today's date

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: Today's date
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
Seems to be a lot of crap given to Harley Davidson owners on this list.  I
for one enjoy my 2002 Heritage Springer Softail as much as my LBCs.  The
technology is from the same era last century as our cars.  I get the
feeling of firing up an old biplane whenever I start one of my LBCs as
well as my Harley.  BTW- my biceps are by no means large and I have no
tattoos, but I do have long hair and a beard.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
2002 FLSTS