Re: Universal Fuel Pump...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Universal Fuel Pump...
From: TeachJP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:06:01 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/06 10:49:14, matt4328@yahoo.com writes:

> Third, "chink-built" was offensive. Did you ever stop to think that there
> might be Chinese people reading this?

Matt,
Thank you for your comment.   I usually just lurk, I don't know enough to
really contribute to the banter about fixing our cars, but my son who is now at
Lt. in the navy married a very nice young lady who lived in China and they have
a daughter (my only granddaughter) who looks very Chinese.   I, for one do
take offence at some of the anti-Chinese comments that are made on the list, I
appreciate your notice that these comments are offensive to some of us.
Thanks,
JP

John Poynton
79 midget "Yellow Fever"