Re: Weber DGV Installation Question (old school)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Weber DGV Installation Question (old school)
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:40:58 -0400
unisync?  why use that?  the rubber hose method works "spot on"!   hmmm ,
modern gizmos......old school works just fine!
hey frank?   i've been kicking around a wierd idea.   these import tuner
shows at drag strips....do we qualify as "old school" tuners?
custom body work & paint.   modified suspension and custom interiors.
seriously modified drive trains.   right?  the cars are (by north american
standards) "imports"...right?    what would happen if a few of us old
geezers (i'm thinking anyone over 20-25 by their standards is probably
"old"??)   showed up at one of those nopi tuner meets with our old school
tuner cars???   these TV shows make it look & sound like modifying import
cars is a new fad that is catching on across the nation , like it's never
been done before.     frank , my bugeye is almost as "old school" as it
gets for vintage period go fast junk.   you've got a great collection of
period "goodies " as well.    i think we'd really suprise a bunch of the
kids with how long this has been being done.......no way i'd consider
racing one of the new generation tuner cars with my bugeye.   it's pretty
quick for it's period in time , but i have no intentions of messing with
the modern high tech stuff!  ;)

chuck.