Re: Re[2]: Weber DGV Installation Question (old school)

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Weber DGV Installation Question (old school)
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:
>         appealing, but try to compete!

Depends on the track and the driver. You wanna get
nuts, throw Craig Chima, John Saurino or Peter Morton
in an SCCA Sprite with a 170 HP Bauchmann engine at
Waterford Hills or Grattan, and my money's on them.
George Bauchmann ran Grattan in an unofficial 1:24 hp
record 2 years ago while developing a new 948 cylinder
head.  I'm told GM got a 1:29 out of a C6 vette the
day of our VSCDA registration where we had to stand
outside and watch for 2 hrs before they'd let us in.

Done with this threD, or it'd get too fun to get
involved. I;'m still fascinated tat we'retalking
DGV.Never knew anyone wo didn't sell it to a
spitfidget guy and et a weber.  A properly tuned H4
setup on a srite will outdyno a dcoe weber BY 4 TO 6
HP, at least at 2 placess I know.