Re: Weber DGV Installation Question (old school)

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Weber DGV Installation Question (old school)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:45:46 -0400
Charles Christ wrote:

> hey frank?   i've been kicking around a wierd idea.   these import tuner
> shows at drag strips....do we qualify as "old school" tuners?

But chuck, our cars don't go  BOOM BOOM BOOM to the cRAP music of today.
We be old brother.
But I like your idea. Wanna go crash the party where the kids spend
$35,000 on a paint job on a $2,000 honduh?
Did you know they spend upwards of $600 for those fart pipes?
Some of them sound Ok, most of them sound horrible.
I love telling them I spend $17.95 on a glass pack with a $10 piece of
pipe for the same sound :)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ