Re: hood and drums

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hood and drums
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
--- WJHS1960 <WJHS1960@comcast.net> wrote:
> <<your freshly waxed black and
> > white tiled garage floor!

PA's is, I think, since I cut that from his post to,
um,, avoid confusion (how many beers have you had so I
can add an accurate disclaimer next time?). My car
trailer is black and white tiled, though (along with
diff oil red, Redline Synthetic green, and
transmission 30w brown). If anyone out there is
thinking of similar tile in a trailer, don't. I spend
way too much time cleaning it 'cause it looks great
clean, and really crappy when dirty.

Ron