Re: hood and drums

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: hood and drums
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:13:51 -0400
>Yup, schmootz is what we call it.
>And FWIW, I spoke with a GE Silicone rep

Well, since I live in Midland MI, I need to put in a plug (of RTV of
course!) for Dow Corning's RTV and automotive products. Check DC's
automotive web site for recommendations for when and where to use RTV and
other fine elixirs and emoluments. http://www.dowcorning.com/content/auto/.

And for better or worse, DC brought you B implants too.

Disclaimer: Father in Law is a retired DC pipe fitter/welder and I live
here so I guess that makes some kind of conflict of interest. If I can
figure out a way to profit by that, I'll be surprised, will let you know,
and share the profit with all listers!

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite