Re: Fulcrum pin removal - clueless as usual

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fulcrum pin removal - clueless as usual
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:59:13 -0600
I dunno.  Isn't Shreveport up there in Yankeeland, north of the Mason-Dixon
line?
I work in Natchidoches sometimes and I feel like I'll never get there.  I
worked in Bossier until about a year and a half ago, but I didn't like it.
Nothing wrong with Bossier, but my company had a guy in Dallas that was alot
closer but they made me go there instead.

I've seen another lister's shop and it made me jealous.  It was big, clean,
and had more hardware than most hardware stores, better organized, too.
While there a Master Gearhead was lecturing on how to weld Aluminum with a
blowtorch.