Re: Fulcrum pin removal - clueless as usual

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fulcrum pin removal - clueless as usual
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:26:48 -0600
Well it's true that we are in fact one of the farthest East suburbs
of Dallas as opposed to North of Baton Rouge, think of it as neutral
country but i wouldn't stray much further North ok?

hmm.. about the shop, it's plenty big but .. uhh.. it's not clean at
all, and 99.97 % of everything in there relates to old SAABs, 18 old
SAAB cars inside until I figure how to get # 19 in there, there is
the engine wall with about 6 rebuilt ready to go 2 stroke race
engines and about 15 hunks of iron disguised as 2 stroke engines,
don't even have a proper torch but there is more light than outside
at night and a mig welder that works, guaranteed not to be able to
find more than a few tools on the first try, all of that said, we can
dump raw paint on the ground and no one cares, if we take the spent
oil and use it on the light pole the phone company will send a "thank
you" letter, and if the stars are right you can listen ( and
partially see) a Saint's game on the old Sony..

Lester

.. and the roof keep out well over 80% of incoming rain...