Re: Roundy thingies

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roundy thingies
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:06:20 -0600
Re'...Pfft.. Don't sweat measurements and all that stuff, I
personally own at least one vehicle that is moved on pallet
substitutes easily fabricated from some 1/2 " plywood and a wood
boring bit..  you take a piece of string and tie one end to your jig
saw and nail the other end to the center of the plywood and cut a
circle, after that you line it up against the area where the roundy
thingies go and hit it hard with a big hammer, remove the parts that
hit and you're done.  Oh yeah, do make it small enough to fit without
hitting the metal thin bits on the outside of the car...

Lester