Re: How were Spridets sold originally?

To: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: How were Spridets sold originally?
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:17:00 -0500
Mike,

I bought my first Midget (a 76) from an MG dealership in Denver. That
was in 1978, had about 2300 miles on it. There were brandy assed new
MGBs and Midgets in the show room. About six months later a friend of
mine sold her Subaru Brat and bought an brand spankin new 1979 Midget
from the same dealer. She was so thrilled by the experience of riding
in ours she had to have one. I actually know what happened to that
Midget and I cringe every time I think about it. No accident, stupid
husband/now-ex-husband. She took better care of the car than he ever
thought about.

The following year the place was a Subaru dealer.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.