Re: No LBC---Health Insurance

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC---Health Insurance
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:16:48 -0600
I don't know, but I see it going the same way as the law they are
trying to pass in Farmers Branch, Texas. I don't know if it is making
national news or not, but they wanted to pass an ordinance that would
fine anyone renting to illegal aliens. It has already been overturned,
with no clear resolution in sight at this point.
This insurance law will be much the same, as LULAC and others will
decry it as racist. Since I was not aware of this legislation, via my
local news channel, I would appreciate follow up information when this
is truly over.

Thanks,
Brad