Re: No LBC---Health Insurance

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC---Health Insurance
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:42:35 -0600
A very good point, Bradster!!  And yes, the Farmers Branch attempt to
solve their illegal immigration problem made national news. I fear
that Dodge City won't be able to generate such legislation as latinos
are now a majority here and we have a larger percentage of illegals.
Unskilled labor in the packing plants, you know. Recent estimates were
that over 40% of local payrolls go to Mexico via moneyorder. We need
to get this problem solved before it bankrupts our country!!  Fat
chance congress will do anything so it will most likely be up to grass
roots efforts which won't be pretty for the poor latinos.

If I see anything on the MA insurance requirement, I'll let you know -
otherwise the best place to keep track of it is
<http://www.boston.com/> the Boston Globe.  It's a pretty left wing
machine, but it usually has the MA news once get get past the slant of
the writers and reporters.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City