RE: Bumper cars in Portland Oregon!

To: "'Paul Asgeirsson'" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, "'David Lieb'"
Subject: RE: Bumper cars in Portland Oregon!
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:44:36 -0500
Yes, I'm somewhat familiar with the process.  My former employer had a
plant, locally, that offered the service...typically for sheet steel and
steel grating panels.  Unfortunately, to do a car properly, you'd have
to start with bare, chemically clean, un-assembled components.  I have a
feeling that Heritage Group wouldn't be too keen on offering fully
galvanized body shells.  But, I'd sure like to have one or two!
Bud Osbourne