Re: Portable generators --No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Portable generators --No LBC
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:45:37 -0800 (PST)
--- Dean Swanson <d.swanson@earthlink.net> wrote:

> My father always used a couple of electric heaters
> as a load to test his
> generator. They have the wattage right on them..or
> use a lot of light bulbs.

Ah yes - the power of light bulbs. We developed and
patented a generator that also provides sub-zero
cooling using aircraft engine compressed air to drive
it, and we used a load bank to demonstrate it (see pg
4 of http://www.pr.afrl.af.mil/mar/2001/sep2001.pdf).
We didn't get a lot of reaction during demos, so we
hooked up a 100W light bulb as well, Uncle Fester
style. People tripped over themselves to get a look.

Give the people what they want,
Ron

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.