Re: Drive way cleaning

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drive way cleaning
From: "John D'Agostino" <john.dagostino@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:33:28 -0500
I agree with Frank. I've tried all the environmentally friendly cleaners and
lacquer thinner is the best all around cleaner/degreaser of the bunch. Put
kitty litter (or a cat) on the grease spot then pour on the lacquer thinner
the kitty litter sucks up all the oil.
I can use a gallon of lacquer thinner to degrease a whole car, instead of 10
gallons of water based "degreaser" and 100 gallons of water...!