Re: Drive way cleaning

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Drive way cleaning
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:42:10 -0500
Anyone try "Pour N Restore" cleaner yet? Pour it on, spread with a
notched trowel to 1/8 thick, let it dry and sweep away the remains. It
claims to suck older stains out of the concrete. The Two Guys on TV
showed it one  day and I thought I'd give it a go. It's just too cold
right now. It's sold at ACE Hardware stores among others. It's expensive
at $12 for 32 oz ($40 for the gallon), but if it works that well, might
be worth while on stubborn stains. They have a store locator on the web
page.

http://www.pour-n-restore.com/

I report later when I try it.

Dave