Re: Drive way cleaning and Sprite content.

To: "b-evans@earthlink.net" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Drive way cleaning and Sprite content.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:37:44 -0600
My father used to work at a chemical plant.  An employee stole a small lump
of Sodium to show his family how it reacted with water.  He threw the piece
into the toilet and it basically blew the toilet off the wall.

Table salt is Sodium Chloride.  Sodium is a metal in its pure state, no?

I remember in college a friend of a friend was doing some kind of AIDS
research.  I was more than ready to leave that lab.  I'm sure it was safe.
But, being in a room with test tubes, beakers, and equipment, and knowing
there was a deadly virus nearby made me uncomfortable.