Plasma Cutters

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plasma Cutters
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:30:11 -0500
List,
I don't know very much about Plasma cutters but after seeing the videos on
this eBay listing 120095107703 I have got to get one. Does anyone know how
they work and what their limitations are for example when cutting how far
behind the steel you are cutting will the cutter effect and what do you use
behind the steel for cutting like distance before it will heat up the
blacktop or concrete garage floor? Also could I cut out sections of Sprite
rockers with it without cutting the walls behind the rockers? I also want
this machine for cutting general steel for student projects at my school
(I'm the shop teacher) because our building shop has classrooms above
therefore they will not allow welding equipment so I use my welders in my
garage for some projects.

Also is this unit cost about average?
Thanks Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"