Re: Plasma Cutters

To: "Jim Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Plasma Cutters
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:54:53 -0400
 Thanks Jim,
Good suggestions I'll check on the components. BTW what do you think of this
Plasma Cutter/TIG/Stick welder combo on eBay 120095614996. I guess this is a
Plasma cutter with tig welder and arc welder does that sound right? Also
what kind of gas would this use? And what do you mean by inverted tig? Thanks
Linda