Re: A more important anniversary

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A more important anniversary
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
--- Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu> wrote:

> I'm damn sure going, but I'm still wrestling with
> the whuss factor.

For those not at the Buster Cluster, Glen is actually
a madman who is definitely not on the "Wuss" scale,
with as much Sprite knowledge and ability as any of
us. The fact that he drove to the 'cluster in the
Morris woodie demonstrates he does not always do
things based on logic or comfort. The smart bet has
him driving both ways in the Sprite.

Hopefully that shames him into it, anyway.

Ron

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front