Re: A more important anniversary

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A more important anniversary
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:46:23 -0700
Ahhh,  I can see it now, one driving, fixed wild-eyed stare like the
motorcyclist in the Gumball Rally, and the other catching ZZZs in the
passenger seat, head rolled back with spittle flying off into the
slipstream.  This is could be the start of a Spridget legend that will be
told in hushed tones for years to come. (Or a small footnote in the police
blotter).

Glen