Re: Re[2]: A more important anniversary

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: A more important anniversary
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:31:44 -0800
Meeting in Las Vegas would sorta be like driving 2 legs of a triangle for
some of us.  How about like a midway point such as Denver from about any
start point on the Western part of the US.  That's reasonably central.  The
drive from Las Vegas to Denver is one of the most spectacular view drives in
this great USA.  Truly impressive.  The 110 mile run from Salina Utah to
Green River Colorado is worth every turnout viewpoint for a gaze.  BTW,
there is no gas station/service between these two towns.  Over the rockies
and through the Eisenhower tunnel is also about as good as the viewing gets.

I'll be driving my Morris van so will have a pretty fair amount of space,
(compared to a Spridget!), for spares that some might want carried, and
extra gas cans, CB radio and cell phone!

Later, Paul A