Re: A more important anniversary

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A more important anniversary
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:05:17 -0500
> Ahhh,  I can see it now, one driving, fixed wild-eyed stare like the
> motorcyclist in the Gumball Rally, and the other catching ZZZs in the
> passenger seat, head rolled back with spittle flying off into the
> slipstream.  This is could be the start of a Spridget legend that will be
> told in hushed tones for years to come. (Or a small footnote in the police
> blotter).

Sounds a lot like the 26 hour drive from New Orleans to York, PA last year
after the BABE Rally. A Spridget gas tank means that there is a good excuse
to stop and stretch your legs, change drivers and refill the tank every
three hours or so. It is possible to sleep in a Midget if you are tired
enough...

It wouldn't have taken so long, but the interstate was closed at Birmingham
for three hours. That drive was followed immediately by driving solo
straight through to Chicago. Good old Mickey, RIP.
David Lieb
Team SU