More Ribcase Q'

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Ribcase Q'
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 19:30:56 -0700
Well more digging through my parts bins and cleaning up parts and discover
more issues. I apparently have a 7/8" slave not a 1". Is that a big issue?
If so anyone have a good one or a rebuildable core? The new ones (Moss
pricing)  seem a bit expensive ($132 for "Lockheed"). Peter, Ed got a better
deal?

I discovered a used roller release bearing (plastic housing). The face isn't
perfect but the bearing feels smooth. Should use it or just by new? I also
found I have 2-3 brand new carbon faced ones.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com

www.herbytoys.com