RE: More Ribcase Q'

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More Ribcase Q'
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:52:14 -0700
I guess I'll use the 7/8 I have and just put a new seal kit in it. I do have
the longer 1275 pushrod. It's true you never what you'll find in a PO'd
Spridget! This ribcase came out of my 63.

I'll think I'll use the used roller bearing release. David Leib said his
used one was good enough for Mickey the BABE Rally car so I'll think I'll
take a chance.

Another question. Is it cost effective to lighten the flywheel on a
basically stock street driven 1275 Spridget?

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com