Re: jack stands

To: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: jack stands
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:52:27 -0700
> David Woerpel wrote:  "I won't trust my health to HF and that ilk"

Despite what he says, if you look at some of the photos of Frank's
garage, you will see jack stands with that familiar orange and white
paint of theirs.  I have them, and they seem to be fine.  To get more
height, I have put them on plastic milk crates with a 3/4" piece of
plywood covering the entire upside-down crate bottom.  Worked fine with
folks under the Sprite at the BusterCluster.

Buster