Re: jack stands

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List
Subject: Re: jack stands
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:22:45 -0700
> California had Harbor Freight 13 years ago?!?!
Since 1968. I've been buying from them for over 25 years. Harbor Freight And
Salvage was originally mail order only. Many of my musician friends did
phone sales for them in the eighties...mostly selling tools and equipment to
farmers in the Mid West. They started opening stores around here in the
mid-nineties. There are two in my neighborhood. I've generally had pretty
good luck with their stuff. I have HF tools that I've been using since the
eighties. If it's made in Taiwan, I buy it...if it's made in China, I look
it over very carefully before I decide.
BZ