Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times
From: Flash. <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:13:00 -0500
Black friday is the busiest day of the year for us.  That and the night
before July 4th.  More EFD transactions on black friday than any other day
of the year, and more cash withdrawals the night before 07/04.  The lesson?
People buy on credit for christmas and dont want anyone to know what theyre
up to on independance day!  Unfortunately it means i get "floating" holidays
so i take off for things like "the day before the BRIC day." or "drive to
the dragon with my boozey friends day"

--
http://beatracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata