Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
Try working for the railroad.  Unless you work in the yard (low paying
jobs), when you are on the main line, there are NO holidays.  I work 7
days a week, around the clock availability with 6 paid holidays that you
come to work and get paid an extra days pay in addition to what you earned
for that day and I can't send emails from the cab of a locomotive going 70
mph.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2