Re: Italian Ancestry and F-Troop content

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Italian Ancestry and F-Troop content
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 17:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
--- Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu> wrote:

> Well, only 12.5% here

OK, I'll bite -

I'm 100% Italian descent (1/2 Piedmontese, 1/2
Sicilian).

My wife is 75% Italian descent, 25% English, my
Godmother still hasn't gotten over the fact that she's
not 100%.

Interestingly enough, in my family the Sicilians are
fair skinned and blue eyed, the Northern Italians are
darker. In fact, one of my father's cousins was Frank
DeKova, who was dark enough to pass as a Native
American - he played Chief Wild Eagle on F-Troop!

And now I live 1000 miles from anyone who knows what a
sfugliatelle is.

Ron

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.