Re: Italian Ancestry and F-Troop content

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Italian Ancestry and F-Troop content
From: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 20:46:28 -0400
nice family portrait...
http://www.f-troop.net/franks_page.htm
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Soave
  To: spridgets@autox.team.net ; spritenut@comcast.net
  Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:18 PM

  --- Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu> wrote:

  > Well, only 12.5% here

  OK, I'll bite -

  I'm 100% Italian descent (1/2 Piedmontese, 1/2
  Sicilian).

  My wife is 75% Italian descent, 25% English, my
  Godmother still hasn't gotten over the fact that she's
  not 100%.

  Interestingly enough, in my family the Sicilians are
  fair skinned and blue eyed, the Northern Italians are
  darker. In fact, one of my father's cousins was Frank
  DeKova, who was dark enough to pass as a Native
  American - he played Chief Wild Eagle on F-Troop!

  And now I live 1000 miles from anyone who knows what a
  sfugliatelle is.

  Ron