Re: Lotus 7

To: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Lotus 7
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:50:24 -0400
Michael,

Thank you for the pictures.   Beautiful.   Beautiful.

I'm in Ohio.   I think it would make very sad to be near those beautiful
vehicles.

I notice your two are right hand drive.

What would be the lowest cost one could buy one?  The smallest engine would
be fine.   (I'm not personally cheap: it's more a question of two dogs and a
wife.)

When I lived in England I had a friend who built one in kit form in his
father's garage.

Michael