Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:53:50 -0400
b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:

 > They are therefore properly  Little ENGLISH Cars!

And my Ford is a Big USA car?
No, it's an AMERICAN car but it's made somewhere else ;)
And my Sprite was made in Great Britian, no where else (at the time)
But now it's an LUSAC according to Buster because I REMADE it in right
here in the good ole USA.
Oh man are we gonna have a blast on the plane to UK.
I hope I get to sit next to a drunk asian chick like I did on my way
home from California :) instead of a guy who's gonna give me a geography
lesson all the way across the pond.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ