Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology

To: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Subject: Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:11:52 -0700
> William McLeod wrote:  "I tried dating a Honda, but just couldn't seem
> to get much  satisfaction.  The passion just wasn't there! "

Before I went in the Navy, I worked as a recreation leader at an
elementary school.  The principal happened to be working on a masters in
psychology, and his thesis was on deviant sexual behavior.  He was once
telling me about one of his subjects who was literally making love to
his car.  Hmmm?  AstroLube in the tail pipe?

You didn't live in Downey, California did you Bill?

Buster