Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:08:34 -0700
> Frank Clarici wrote:  "But now it's an LUSAC according to Buster
> because I REMADE

No way, Jose!  There is already a Popemobile.  Ain't any way a Spridget
is gonna be a Wopmobile!   And a guinea my have been 21 shillings of old
English money, but there ain't gonna be no Guineamobile!

> I hope I get to sit next to a drunk asian chick like I did on my way
> home from California :)

Hmmmmmm.    DIANE!!!!! Come and look what the source of your soon-to-be
alimony has to say!

> instead of a guy who's gonna give me a geography lesson all the way
> across the pond.

Won't be me Frank!  I got the FF miles and will be on the other side of
the curtain.  Unless I can finesse you up there, too!!!!

Buster