Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology

To: Michael Conn <mconn2@bright.net>
Subject: Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:44:14 -0700
>     Michael Conn wrote:  "Do asian chickens get drunk? "

Hey, guys, get this.  It was coming from the same guy who said, "If I
wanted to read e-mails about guns and and Asian chickens, I would go to
an area in my Lap Top which dealt with such matters.... I just think we
should stay on the wonderful subject of spridgets."

But, he also said, "I like to think my knowledge will one day be such
that I will understand."

I think he has arrived at that day, and he understands!!!!!  Well, as
best anyone can understand this looneybin.

Silas