Re: We tight engine rebuilding

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: We tight engine rebuilding
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:56:35 -0400
> I guess I would show up when you're not home, load engine number 2 into the
>back of my car and drive off.  Is that the right answer? ;)
>
> RD

Nah, take engine #1, that would save me from having to pull it. Or
engine #3, its in one of the out buildings.

We live way out in the woods. Our neighbor is a lieutenant and the head
of the swat team at the Federal Correctional Complex in the next town
over. I wouldn't want to tangle with him, but you'd probably hear his
Harley coming in time to hide. My five year old will run out to the
front yard from wherever he is in the house or on our property to wave
to our neighbor when he hears that Harley coming.

While your here we've got some good fishing in the pond out in the back.
Bring your fishing rod and make yourself at home ;-)

Robert