Re: Alternator set up

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, Jacques Le Clainche
Subject: Re: Alternator set up
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:24:38 -0700
There's a place that sells on ebay under the name collectableparts.
They sell remanufactured alternators for $40 -$50 depending on the model.
They have several that fit the A-series, and they're happy to supply them
with the correct pulley and bracket alignment at no extra cost. I forget the
guy's name, but they always have lots of stuff on ebay. They have a 99.9%
feedback rating and are really easy to deal with. They have a 1-wire 65 amp
Delco that's pretty small. I think it's just listed as a universal fit
alternator. Email or call them with questions. They're nice and they know
what a Sprite is.
BZ