Re: Alternator set up

To: "'Jacques Le Clainche'" <hobbycars@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Alternator set up
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:13:45 -0400
Jacques,  I also used Franks excellent instructions below.

I used a mid 90's Honda Prelude.  I just went down to PepBoys
and asked the counter guy if I could look through the remanufactured
alternators.

This one was small and compact, but it took a multi-v-belt.  I ended up
going to and auto electric
rebuilding shop and the owner had a big box of pulleys and he let me dig
through it to find the right pulley.

If  I were to do it over again I would have gone to the rebuild shop in the
first place.
They're more knowledgeable.