RE: Alternator set up

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alternator set up
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:59:18 -0700
Hi... I am thinking of modifiying my Lotus Seven charging system from the
original dynamo to an alternator. I remember some of you may be running
small japanese alternators on your Spridgets. What are you using?  The
smaller and the lighter, the better!

I can buy a kit from a Lotus vendor, but at $310 a pop, I wonder if I cannot
do better getting parts and modifying the wiring loom myself. Any and all
details on what you did on your Spridgets welcome!

JLC
1:39 PM