Re: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 06:20:05 -0400
Derf,
So You are saying that the welder would be an Arc welder with a MIG
attachment? I am narrowing down some MIGs on eBay as well as craigslist. I
am trying to keep with the Millers as Frank mentioned he did not like the
Lincoln also. But I am also shopping for an air compressor so I need to
spread the cash a little. Any local Lister's, NJ/NY/PA/CT who know of a used
MIG & Air compressor drop me a message.
Lin