RE: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.

To: "'charlie shelden'" <shelden3@pldi.net>, "'Linda Grunthaner'"
Subject: RE: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:27:47 -0400
Charlie,
You did what EVERYONE should do, before buying a welder: take local
vocational/technical school.  It'll be the best money you've spent on
welding, and you'll burn-up more steel & consumables in class than you
pay in tuition.
Then, after you've learned enough in class to know when you've made a
lousy weld, or a good one; practice, practice, practice before you go
NEAR your Spridget with a welder.
Bud Osbourne