Re: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.

To: "Jim Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Horrible Freight Arc Welder question.
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 23:52:06 -0700
With the Miller helmet it was much easier to see in low light conditions.
It also is dark enough to use in direct sunlight.  Also the helmet adjust in
about 6 different ways; once set it stays on your head.   You can get it
very tight.  If you need to adjust the helmet you can do it with gloves.
The viewing window is big, about 4.5 x 2.5.  It also is a study helmet; I
don't think you have to worry about breaking the helmet.  I really liked the
low light performance.

-g