Re: Thank you

To: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, "spridgets"
Subject: Re: Thank you
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:36:24 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>

===========================

"Nut Case"????  You are worried that THIS LIST will think you are a nut
case!!!!  Hell, we like LBC's!!!
Hahahahahhhah!!  Cripes we got folks taking apart perfectly good cars
just for fun and one guy supporting hooters, two more setting
American/Anglo relations back to the dark ages (good luck Daniel and
count your spare parts as some may have gone missing!), another races a
Saab.... ;-).  We have guys with names like 'Flounder', 'Crash',
'Grasshopper' and 'Peter the Parts Pimp' (he's the one supporting the
hooters...well he is a Pimp).....and me?  I'm a 3/8x24 Nylock that wears
a cheese hat.  And let's not forget our nameless friend. :-)       One
thing you learn is that everyone can take a joke.......right
folks?......I hope.

You are in GREAT company!

Regards,
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS
Burlington WI

Damn, Dave, if that wasn't so true, it would be really sick.

Larry Daniels

Oshkosh, WI

79 MGB LE
(2) 60 Bugeyes
67 Austin A60 Pickup

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."