RE: Thank you

To: "'Michael Conn'" <mconn2@bright.net>
Subject: RE: Thank you
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 02:05:59 -0700
I hate be the one to tell you that PTSD is not a syndrome, it is a disorder.
I should know as I am the "poster child" and they don't give me the big
bucks for nothing.  100%SC
                Crash

I don't want to bore you, but I have to say reading and responding to your
e-mails is something I look forward to doing.   I have post traumatic stress
syndrome, and being part of this List is really a great help.   Thank you.

To put your minds at rest (in the event you feel you have a classic "nut
case"
on the List).   The effect of the syndrome is depression which is usually
under control.   The depression takes the form of sadness, and laughter, as
often as not, takes care of that.   So, you see, all is well.   Thank you.

Michael