Re: Losing my mind or cursed car

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: Losing my mind or cursed car
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:29:56 -0700
My vote is that the drive shaft isn't sliding in and out of your
transmsission properly.  When the rear wheels hit a bump, the driveshaft
forces the engine/transmission assembly forward into the radiator.  Oh, and
Soft motor mounts like everyone else says.

Also, earlier cars with metal fans have a metal spacer between the waterpump
pulley and the fan.  This should not be used between the two belt pulley and
the plastic fan on a later 1275.
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg