Re: [Spridgets] engine questions...

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] engine questions...
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:04:32 -0400
Jim,
You changed out the rear gear,but did you change the speedo drive gear to
correspond to thenew gearing?????I'd try and check the tach with a dwell tach
to verify yoursreads correctly at higher rpms if it wants to rev past the
redline.Or maybe you didn't put a 3.9 in there, but a 4.9 or 5.11??

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

Windows Live: Keep your life in sync.