Re: [Spridgets] Britfest video

To: <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Britfest video
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:15:30 -0400
Yeah, I've observed that in a lot of "people's choice" car shows, over the
years.  Some of these people (like the woman in the video, I suspect) have no
clue that they are making complete fools of themselves.  It's pretty amusing,
sometimes, I have to admit.
Speaking of car shows: have you noticed that, when parking their cars on the
show field, the ability of the driver to maneuver his/her car into position on
the field is inversely proportional to the market value of the car?
Bud Osbourne