Re: [Spridgets] Britfest video

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Britfest video
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:22:34 EDT
and I saw the mini with the reg MGC on it - change of loyalties.   Pleased
to see you walked past the Bini.

I like the cosmic alloy wheels on the Lotus Europa - you can get the same
wheel (if you can find them) for a Spridget.

I saw Frank's car.

Didn't see the woman jumping up and down shouting I want to win.   I'd
certainly ignore that kind of thing unless they aren;t  wearing  a bra....